Cowell Elementary serves students in a friendly, positive learning environment from early childhood education through fifth grade.
We are a respectful community that fosters excitement for learning and holds high expectations for all who enter our doors.
We are committed to becoming a school where every student excels by:
- Utilizing data-driven reading intervention and differentiated instruction
- Meeting individual needs for every student, accelerating learning for high-performing students and providing intervention for low performing students
- Offering a variety of after-school programs including a combined soccer and writing program, Fit Fun, and English as a Second Language for adults
- Supporting teachers with weekly professional development that is focused on literacy and reading and differentiated to meet individual needs
- Maintaining small class sizes and a full computer lab
Visitors are welcome!
School begins at 8:00 am and ends at 2:45 pm. Come and take a tour.
We look forward to your visit.